Arguably, Bosch are the leaders globally in making the best dishwashers. Their dishwashers are energy efficient and quiet. In this article we will discuss reviews and comparisons of Bosch dishwashers, specifically the 300, 500 and 800 series. Unlike its competitors, they offer various dishwashers product lines to address its customer’s unique needs. As they achieve this goal, Bosch has never compromised their legendary high-quality standards.
Many customers wonder what distinguishes one from the other. Below, we give a thorough explanation how you select with ease the model which might suit your needs.
300 Series Dishwashers
The Bosch 300 series dishwashers solve all sorts of shortcomings associated with the Ascent series. This model boasts all of the features listed below:
• Its interior is made of full stainless steel
• Very quiet at 44 dB
• Has Speed60 cycle that ensures within less than one hour all dishes are cleaned-up.
• ExtraDry that gives heat boost to the condensation-dry cycle.
• Has 3rd rack that makes it more flexible to accommodate even larger items.
• Its interior is more flexible with the ability to adjust the RAckMatic and tines thus making it easy to create room for large pots as well as plates or even for taller glasses.
• It has the large interior capacity with the room for about 16place settings.
• It comes with varieties of design choices and models that are suited for special applications such as water softener, ADA height as well as 18” slim slim-dishwashers for the smaller kitchens.
500 Series Dishwashers
The Bosch 500 series dishwashers are manufactured as a true hit. The Bosch 500 series feature timeless pocket handle design that is universal to any kitchen environment. This series has all features in the Bosch 300 series dishwashers and the manufacturer has added some other unique features that include:
• A more upgraded 3rd rack creating room for stemware below.
• EasyGlide ball-bearing racks as the premium feature of this series.
• Has AquaStop that protects leaks.
800 Series Dishwashers
This is the flagship product for Bosch dishwashers manufactures just below the Benchmark series. The Bosch 800 series has been upgraded to a new look and feel. Here are unique features of 800 series dishwashers:
• They are extremely quiet at 39 dB to 42 dB.
• The 800 series dishwashers have the MyWay Rack. This special rack is ideal for cereal bowls, ladles, measuring cups and more. In this innovative 3rd rack, you can find a removable silverware tray equipped with folding tines.
• Their controls are touch sense activated.
• The 800 series standard is 6 Cycles.
• It has “HomeConnect” feature that enables internet connectivity.
• The Bosch 800 series dishwashers have a variety of design choices and models which are suited for special applications such as water softener, ADA height, as well as 18” slim-dishwashers for small kitchens similarly to the 300 series.
Many people have raved online in social media how much they like their Bosch. The company offers their customers different dishwashers with varying styles as well as rich features for any budget. While the 300 series dishwasher is ideal for the conscious budget, the 500 as well as 800 series dishwashers, comes with maximum quality and variety of design choices. Also, the Bosch has various options for special applications such as water softener designed for hard water, shorter height units as well as 18” slim units.